Wednesday 12 October 2011

last check before winter

Finished my final check on my bees today and they are looking really good with plenty of stores. Just two hives need one more feed and they are done. Even inspecting them now i'm still anxious about them coming through the winter alive! But i cant do anymore so hopefully they will be fine. At the moment though they show no sign of letting up because their working like mad. I their working on the ivy. Cant believe were coming into the middle of October and the weather is still tidy for the nees to work on. Hope this post is ok im doing it off my new phone which im struggling to get used to ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. I can vouch for them working like mad!! Although one of them did mistake the back of my arm for its hive and decided to leave its mark!!!

    ps think your fingers are too big for the phone and you need to give it to me!!

    ReplyDelete